How to get a tax residency certificate for a company in the UAE?

Companies which have been incorporated for a period of over one year and are effectively managed from the United Arab Emirates are eligible to obtain the tax residency certificate. In order for the tax residency certificate to be issued, the company must, with some exceptions, provide:

  • A copy of Articles of Association;
  • A copy of the trade license;
  • A copy of the passports of the owners, partners and/or directors of the company and their residence permits;
  • A copy of audited financial reports;
  • A bank statement from the local bank (most recent 6 months of activities should be visible);
  • A copy of the lease agreement for premises of the company in the UAE;
  • In specific cases – some other documents.

If you already have a company and would like to apply for a tax residency certificate in the United Arab Emirates, or if you are interested in a UAE company formation, contact us and we will tailor a package specifically for your case.

Have a different question?

We are here to help

Phone icon

+370 686 24426

Nomad Law logo

United Arab Emirates

Nomad Advisory FZCO
Dubai Silicon Oasis, DDP
Building A2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 56 591 0692
[email protected]


UAB Nomad Law
J. Basanaviciaus str. 26
Vilnius, Lithuania
+370 686 24426
[email protected]

All rights reserved © 2023 Nomad Law

This website uses cookies to enhance the user experience. For more information about it, please read our cookie notice.